These are our terms, conditions and policies to help us ensure that we can meet or exceed all of your expectations.
- > Payment - Cash, Checks, MasterCard, VISA (We do not ship COD).
- > All prices are subject to change without notice.
- > Promised delivery dates are estimates only and subject to conditions beyond our control.
- > Standard cutting tolerances are +/- .125" (1/8").
- > No product or material may be returned for credit or exchange if it was correctly processed by our warehouse or if it was a special order.
- > Orders will be shipped from the closest warehouse to the "shipped to" location that has available material.
CUSTOM CUT LENGTHS and SIZES - You do not have to buy full sized pieces. We can custom cut your order to your required lengths and sizes. If you need 24 pieces cut at 18-3/8" long - We Can Do It !
SHIPPING OVER SIZED PIECES - Some of your requirements may be larger than acceptable to UPS. We prefer to ship by UPS, but if your requirement is too large for standard UPS shipping, we can ship by an alternative carrier or motor freight. These items will be shipped FOB from our warehouse. You will be responsible for freight charges directly to the carrier. You will be notified in advance of our entering your order for processing if your shipment requires an alternative carrier. Your approval is required before your order is accepted. You may specify a preferred carrier and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
WARRANTY - All products are provided "as is" without any warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular use.
INSPECTION - All materials must be inspected at the time of receipt as to the correctness of material, size, length, quantity and condition. Please be sure to examine the material before you cut, bend, machine or fabricate in any manner. No claim will be accepted if any additional processing has been done on the material that we did not perform.
PATENT INFRINGEMENT - The buyer will hold the seller harmless against any claim of infringement of any patent in connection with the production of the materials furnished.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - Your exclusive remedy and our liability arising out of us accepting your order is the replacement of material or refund of the purchase price, whichever remedy that we choose. In no manner will we be held liable for any consequential or incidental damages. The materials must be returned to us, at your expense, for inspection before any claim will be considered.