SAVE$$ when You buy Metal Value Packs
We have pre-packaged several types of metals that we have calculated to be Cost-effective to Sell and Ship direct to you.
- Metals are Precut and packaged in Value Packs of 4ft (aka 48") lengths.
- Easiest Way to Shop and We Ship Direct to You.
- This is the BEST CHOICE for building up your stock of various sizes and types of metals.
We sell Metals Cut to Your Size! NO SIZE IS TOO SMALL!
New!! Copper, Brass and Tool Steel added
Open Since 1955! Celebrating 60 Years Of Success!
Our prices will meet or beat our on-line competitors. And we have also considered the needs of local businesses by offering Pre-cut Value Packs of all types of metal, shapes and lengths in quantities to help you build up your stock, and are cost efficient to cut and ship. We pass the savings back to you.....we really do.
Precut Value Packs, or full lengths of these metals and metal alloys:
....buy metal in these metal shapes online:
- Now you can buy Stainless online,
- or Aluminum,
- Carbon Steel,
- Alloy Steel,
- Tool Steel,
- Drill Rod,
- Architectural Metals,
- A36 Mild Steel, and more at metals4u-online.
- Square Tubing,
- Rectangular Tube,
- Round Tube,
- Hexagon Bar,
- Flat Bar,
- Round Bar,
- Square Bar,
- Rectangular Bar,
- Expanded Metal,
- Floor Plate,
- Tread Plate,
- Diamond Plate,
- Wide Flange Beam,
- I Beam,
- DOM Round Tube,
We are the Experts in the metal industry, and we've been in Business since 1955 (this is our 60th Year Anniversary). We stock over 1100 sizes and types of metal, metal shapes, metal alloys and more, that we'll Cut to Any Size and ship it right to your door. We're your online steel supplier, aluminum supply source, and supplier of stainless steel online.
Your Metals4U-Online Store
Metals4U-Online is here to provide you with all your metal needs. Whatever the Type, Form, Length, or Size, we are your One-stop Online Metals Shop.
*Prices subject to change without notice due to the Metals Market fluctuations.
* All 'value length' and 'value pack' item measurements are subject to a "mill tolerance". A product may be produced several thousandths of an inch, either over or under the stated thickness, and still be within "mill tolerance". This does NOT apply to Cut To Size items. Those will be +.125", -0.00" tolerances.